Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

maybe because bron never gave his hating *** an interview? I didnt watch Skip Bayless during lebrons earlier career, was he hating on lebron then?
I actually think he tolerated him early in his career. However as the train started building steam of him being considered the GOAT. Skip jumped in front and tried to derail all that.
https://www.espn.com/soccer/blog-th...udapest-by-travelling-to-bucharest-by-mistake
France fans miss Euro 2020 match vs. Hungary in Budapest by travelling to Bucharest by mistake
Just like Budapest all over again.

I actually think he tolerated him early in his career. However as the train started building steam of him being considered the GOAT. Skip jumped in front and tried to derail all that.

Just like Budapest all over again.

i see. so he's just a hatingass mf

I'm in NYC and Dominos be hitting! Don't sleep. Of course there are better spots, but when you need a quick 6 pies, this is where it's at. You have to order the extra robust sauce on the pizzas though. 🔥

Thats what im sayin. :lol:

Theres better pizza spots EVERYWHERE but some reason Dominos be hitting sometimes.

That's ****** up ...

They stole those sneakers period.

What kind of company would discard incorrect product, instead of shipping it back???

I would file a police report as it is grand larceny and sue the sneakers and for emotional distress ...

Back
Top Bottom