Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

"In the video, the man - who is clearly gay - is arguing with a woman inside of a fast food restaurant in Houston. The man and woman argue back and forth, and at one point the woman puts her hand in the man's face."

hahaha..

WILD times out here, chicks trying to jump in the phone booth as Clark Kent come out as Superman just in time for the summer.
superman-nophone.jpg

HATE what the game has come down to. Chicks give it away every time, get work done but arms be extra flabby.

DAMN sleeping in the car it's that hot I'm trying to get the fire hydrant, cool off.
giphy.gif

UnkemptCommonGyrfalcon-size_restricted.gif

What’s the impetus behind this new, public look for you? You’re in videos with Polo G. You’ve got a new hairstyle. What’s the reason? You look like a cool dad now.

I’ve always been outgoing. I think this younger generation always had respect for me. You hear my name a lot in a lot of the music videos and the raps and things of that nature. I try to stay relevant. I still feel young. So, I’m not giving up on my youth yet. I still enjoy being in a youthful stage of my life. I’ve got kids and I like to know what’s going on so they don’t stay too far ahead of me. It’s just the evolution of life.

Kind of like this new Scottie, hair his recent comments. Homie really sayin it with his chest.

giphy (1).gif

🤦‍♂️
Bruh the audacity

but then again, he’s a sucka for even continuing with da bull****
Even the male co-host trippin for even entertaining and responding to it.

He was trying to shoot his shot on the cool so he didn't go too hard, peep when he dropped the seed at 1:53 "you need to find you a man like me"

She legit thinks like a spoiled child. Wants all the privilege at no cost. What if dude said he wants to continue having sex with her bc she exposed him to a certain level of pleasure? She'd have every excuse as to why that's not the same thing.

Last edited:
Why would he go to jail? Clearly the female repeatedly touched him after he stated for her not to do so .....

People always want to be outraged ...

Back
Top Bottom