Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bruh!!!!!!! Like I’d be embarrassed to be my mans. I can’t have my homie out here in the streets like this. And fam literally ok with this. $24 my ***! Somebody gotta step in. NT bro we gotta get this man help.

I don't think they DIRECTLY do it for men (meaning individual males ASKED/DEMANDED that they do IT) but I do feel the, "Women need to always look good" approach to society stems from patriarchy.

"Women need to always look good" approach to society stems from patriarchy ego.

There is and has always been value placed upon beauty.

So the inverse must be true.

If being beautiful has benefits than being ugly has consequences.

Has absolutely nothing to do with "patriarchy".

No black man ever asked black women to inject themselves in the butt, or wear fake lashes, or makeup, or lace front weaves, or fake contacts, or have multiple face piercings, or be more manly, or duck face...etc etc.

The women who do it cant then turn around and say - "But Patriarchy".

Imagine Lizzo claiming men made her walk out in public with her butt showing...but those same men couldn't make her go on a diet.

I think people are stuck on blaming things on patriarchy that are actually just facts.

Holding men accountable for women's decisions is at the very least failure - but even worse disrespectful to women.

Women are fully capable of being accountable for their own decisions.

This woman sounds hella ignorant, she probably doesn't fit the demographic that they want there anyway. The spa looks mad clean and upscale.

:lol:

1624785238530.png

This woman sounds hella ignorant, she probably doesn't fit the demographic that they want there anyway. The spa looks mad clean and upscale. They won't lose any business. Take that nonsense to backwoods Mississippi.
She see's a naked man in the women's locker room w/ his **** out & this is what you have to say? You are a troll.

Nastiness:

Just be brown nosing & emitting disingenuous vibes.

This woman sounds hella ignorant, she probably doesn't fit the demographic that they want there anyway. The spa looks mad clean and upscale. They won't lose any business. Take that nonsense to backwoods Mississippi.
tomdiginson tomdiginson Told you Anton be posting as if he is on trial man. Showing how much he truly loves Black women. :lol:

missed the part where even her daughter saw some weewee in there???

He didn't miss it. He is doing what he usually does. Troll in the name of progression.

Last edited:
tomdiginson tomdiginson Told you Anton be posting as if he is on trial man. Showing how much he truly loves Black women. :lol:

He didn't miss it. He is doing what he usually does. Troll in the name of progression.
He's trampled on black women over the years on this forum so much in favor of white people. Then quickly began pandering the other day to appear as if he was down. Now he's calling them back water "mississippians" as if to denigrate the black people in Mississippi. He's displayed so much self hate over the years on this forum to the point that he's been able to walk around and insult black people and able to return under a new moniker.

You would do and say anything to appear politically correct. The women explains that there are little girl children within the womens locker room and then a grown man comes in exposing himself to them and because she is reporting it you're saying she sounds ignorant and in the wrong??? It sounds as if you're advocating for pedophiles. What is wrong with you?

Last edited:
Did his post get deleted? Lol

Dude has gotten i dont even know how many of his accounts banned for talking exactly like this then comes back as if hes the most morally rightous, upstanding social justice warrior the internet has ever seen. Wants to cancel any and everything else but his own behavior, even after YEARS of being told hes a bigot. But nope, everyone else is wrong. Boy belongs in this thread for sure.

She see's a naked man in the women's locker room w/ his **** out & this is what you have to say? You are a troll.

Nastiness:

Just be brown nosing & emitting disingenuous vibes.

Lol dudes let it hang in the gym all the time which bothers me but I know it comes with the territory. Doesn't give me a pass to go on Karen (in this case karena) bigoted rants. It's not that serious, it you don't like trans people being welcome in a spa, go somewhere else.

The worst part is she was projecting her nonsense onto other people. The spa was OK with it, deal with it and find another establishment instead of turning into a transphobic animal.

TP is a mess!!! Lmao

bro. Do you, it's cool but kids share that spa. They don't need all that.
I wouldn't want my daughter seeing all that in the name of progress....

Yea kids also share a bathroom gym and them dudes are nasty as hell. All spas aren't the same in what they allow and what they don't. My point here is instead of acting like a savage go somewhere less accepting.

There are adult only spas for this very reason. This poor excuse for a woman just found it as an excuse to vent her bigoted beliefs about trans people. The spa employees didn't care. Take that nonsense to Alabama.

Back
Top Bottom