Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

What's the backstory on this? That ginger kid taking hits like he made of steel. :wow: :wow: :wow:

PaltryCooperativeBooby-size_restricted.gif

They wish they were thugs. They're really just a bunch of idiots who don't know how to act in a public setting, especially with alcohol involved.

I did research and learned that those scrums were with different groups causing separate issues. Basic mob mentality behavior.

I read that it started when a Dodgers fan took a ball from a Cubs fan who caught a home run hit by a Cubs player and threw it on the field while they were in play I believe. Then security put him out for disrupting game play.

I also read that someone talked 💩 to a security dude, then he came back with his coworkers to put his a%$ out.

And here's this a%$ 🤡 who acknowledged on Twitter that he is basically too stupid to follow rules because he admitted to vaping when it's written policy there's no smoking allowed at Dodger Stadium. You have to love his harassment claim when he stupidly violated a rule and security came to enforce things. Yeah, it escalated because his party showed resistance and got aggressive. 🙄

You can see in one of the videos in my prior post that there was a tug-of-war between security and fans over an unruly female. It's safe to say security won that one because they were able to get her disorderly a#$ in their grasp. 💀

I stumbled across more videos of ignorant behavior at Dodger Stadium this season since full capacity has been allowed to share with y'all.

The take downs by the LEO (Law Enforcement Officer) wearing the navy blue security uniforms in this one are crazy. You have to admit that the female in the blue jersey who ended up on her back with her legs kicking up like a dying roach after the take down is funny. 😆

Look at these female dogs fighting. Dodgers fans on Dodgers fans is so dumb. One of them was yelling her neighborhood in the aftermath. Chola behavior perhaps? 🙄💀

Told ya'll to follow this account. It's not just baseball fights (or fights at baseball games) anymore.

I stumbled on that account lately. I actually posted something from their account on here. But they don't have all the fights at Dodger Stadium, so I have to scour the internet to find more. Hopefully I can try to post more fights they have on here as well.

Drunk fights at Dodger Stadium :lol::smh:
I even sense the hostility when the game is over and they’re filtering into nearby restaurants/fast food spots trying to sober up.

That's just proof that alcohol and idiocy don't mix. It's basically just a matter of how dumb they can get.

They wish they were thugs. They're really just a bunch of idiots who don't know how to act in a public setting, especially with alcohol involved.

I did research and learned that those scrums were with different groups causing separate issues. Basic mob mentality behavior.

I read that it started when a Dodgers fan took a ball from a Cubs fan who caught a home run hit by a Cubs player and threw it on the field while they were in play I believe. Then security put him out for disrupting game play.

I also read that someone talked 💩 to a security dude, then he came back with his coworkers to put his a%$ out.

And here's this a%$ 🤡 who acknowledged on Twitter that he is basically too stupid to follow rules because he admitted to vaping when it's written policy there's no smoking allowed at Dodger Stadium. You have to love his harassment claim when he stupidly violated a rule and security came to enforce things. Yeah, it escalated because his party showed resistance and got aggressive. 🙄

You can see in one of the videos in my prior post that there was a tug-of-war between security and fans over an unruly female. It's safe to say security won that one because they were able to get her disorderly a#$ in their grasp. 💀

Back
Top Bottom