Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Why have you delegated this woman to be the representative of all women?

she’s not. Women overwhelming favored the policies that have lead up to this video. That’s simply a fact.
So then why pick one isolated individual with no context or understanding of where they stand on issues and make them the example of "this is what THEY wanted"?

Would you do the same thing with Candace Owens?

What does that nut job have to do with this?

she’s not. Women overwhelming favored the policies that have lead up to this video. That’s simply a fact.

What does that nut job have to do with this?
Let me step in and point out the flaw in your argument and why people had an issue with it.

Your evidence the majority of women support something doesn't affirm your point about there being some disconnect of how women would act in practice/reality, with their voting trends or policy opinions.

Pew public opinion polls are randomly sampled and weighted so they are representative of whatever population they are talking about (population as a whole, adults, voters), so are exit polls. They are intended to be samples representative of populations.

The thing is, one random ranting woman can't ever be representative to all women voters.

For you to show there to be some hypocrisy of voter opinion and people practices in real life, you would need a random sampling of women from across the country, (or maybe California, or LA Metro area. Since I believe Cali's law is on the state level). You have none of that, you have one ranting, pearl-clutching woman. And before you say you were not making sweeping generalizations, that is not true, because here is the comment you made...

This what women wanted right? They majority voted for this stuff. I guess when push came to shove they really aren’t down for the LGBTQQIAA2+ cause

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford is simply pointing out you can't use this data point as being representative of all women. He even pointed out the use of "THEY" and how it implies a generalization of all women.

Your posting public opinion polling is not a pushback to his objection because he is not taking issue with you saying the majority of women support transgender individuals using bathrooms that correspond to their gender identity, he and I are taking issue with you acting like this women is representative of how all women would act in this situation.

So until you have a representative sample of women in public, in practice, not being down for a cause they claim in opinion polls, then you can't claim some hypocrisy is being exposed.

That is a fact

She doesn’t represent all women. To me this just an example of when theory meets reality.

It kinda isn't though

-We have no idea if the woman in the video is part of the 55% of the women that support such policies, or the 40% that didn't. You can't even prove this one singular woman is a hypocrite, so I dunno why you attempted to use her to make a comment about women in general.

-The Candance Owens thing to me points out that if you or others want to use one data point to represent the majority opinion, then with that logic someone can pick Candance Owens as the one data point that represents the majority opinion/behavior. If people want to argue cherry-picking idiots is cool, then who is to say that Ownes can't be that idiot.

Last edited:
If natural-born cis women say they don’t wanna see **** at the spa around their daughters it’s wild that we’re at a place where people will go “that’s debatable” so they wont look like “a bigot from backwoods Mississippi” instead of just respecting it and making new accommodations for other groups.
Exactly

Can we get some colorful charts and graphs?
YouAreWelcome.PNG

You're welcome.

This what women wanted right? They majority voted for this stuff. I guess when push came to shove they really aren’t down for the LGBTQQIAA2+ cause
Nah. Most of the women I know could very well be considered transphobic w/ there views on this topic and most of the ppl I know have some form of liberal leaning views. All you gotta do is have conversion w/ them, and you'll learn a lot.

You see how that one lady decided to pretty much say "**** it, I'm uncomfortable with this"? No one in the locker room really agreed or disagreed w/ her and then by the end of the video they started vocally agreeing w/ her. Personally, I have no clue where I stand on it, and due to stupefaction this topic provides I tend to find myself moderately flipping flopping.

If natural-born cis women say they don’t wanna see **** at the spa around their daughters it’s wild that we’re at a place where people will go “that’s debatable” so they wont look like “a bigot from backwoods Mississippi” instead of just respecting it and making new accommodations for other groups.
Yeah that lady is obnoxious but I feel like the discussion should be had with women on their safe spaces and entry to it, that's a part of protecting women.

Women on women-related topics, in women's spaces is definitely a deep discussion at the table between the groups and laying of rules, as opposed to the typical male transphobe dictating **** that hasn't even happened.

Last edited:
Yeah that lady is obnoxious but I feel like the discussion should be had with women on their safe spaces and entry to it, that's a part of protecting women. Women on women, in women's spaces is definitely a deep discussion at the table and laying of rules as opposed to the typical male transphobe dictating **** that hasn't even happened.
I think this sounds good on paper, but thinking it through how this would work I see a bunch of flaws and pitfalls

Oh lord now we got rusty in here writting dissertations on youtube vids :lol: Thread truly living up to its name today.
:lol: :lol: :rofl:

I actually wrote a couple paragraphs breaking down why Coromanti Coromanti claim about women didn't make sense. Because Comparison Ford Comparison Ford point seemed to be going over his head.

In regards to the video, I said a few sentences that pretty much criticized everyone in the video and pointed out the views of the people who posted it.

I mean I know for years you have an issue with me expressing my views in detail, but like I told you years ago, I don't really care famb. But please proceed, don't let me spoil your fun :lol:

Damn just make a thread already instead of ruining this one :lol:
Dude the topic is gonna die and everyone will move on within a page, a page and a half at most. Just like when every serious discussion pops off. All it takes is a video of someone get knocked out cold or a monkey putting da paws on someone, and folk will move on

Enjoy a Rockeep Dispensary edible, which are really just repackaged regular Albanese gummy bears, and relax b.

Last edited:
I see someone clipped Edshoecator’s post. Yeah, I didn’t agree with the 1st part.

However, I do think kids shouldn’t be seeing naked strangers. Why can’t folks just stay toweled up until they reach their stall and close the doors. Seems like this could’ve been avoided.

Lol then a vote has to be taken, because there are just as many or possibly more cis women who would call this trash a bigot for her outburst.

It's a slippery slope that can be applied to all forms of bigotry. We see 1 cis woman in the video, we don't have the stories of the rest of the people in that spa except the employees who didn't care that a trans woman was there. It's obviously a trans friendly spa if that trashy #$$ woman doesn't like it then research more restrictive establishments.

This spa was OK with whatever happened and told her to kick rocks.

Back
Top Bottom