Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bragging about being worth 2 million. I guess that's a ton of money in whatever small Florida/Ohio town he is from. :lol:
Im sure $2 million dollars in the bank is good anywhere in the US. Is it filthy rich? NO, but is definitely not chump change. Lots of people that you would think have that bread just have debt .....

But again, is not something you should be screaming while sitting in economy.

IndelibleBetterBigmouthbass-size_restricted.gif

I don’t even know how to calculate my own net worth let alone know my parents and grandparents. What a goofy remark :lol:

I've always felt some kind of way deep down about animals in captivity in the zoo, but the first time I actually felt sad was the first time I saw a Gorilla.
It was sitting on a log near the glass just chillin scratching it's nose looking around people watching and I thought " Damn I could picture myself doing that same thing right now"....
Then some kids showed up banging on the glass making faces and he gave them a look like FOH. Looked so human to me. :lol:

I've always felt some kind of way deep down about animals in captivity in the zoo, but the first time I actually felt sad was the first time I saw a Gorilla.
It was sitting on a log near the glass just chillin scratching it's nose looking around people watching and I thought " Damn I could picture myself doing that same thing right now"....
Then some kids showed up banging on the glass making faces and he gave them a look like FOH. Looked so human to me. :lol:
Yea certain animals imo shouldn’t be in zoos unless they are endangered. Big cats, apes and elephants shouldn’t be there. I don’t have a problem with wildlife preserves tho

Don't worry about it, stop on by we will work on that issue taking it all in. :evil:
If you going to a couple places with your wife you have to make sure somethings clear up front. Otherwise don't go, someone in here posted a black dude sitting in VIP. Some chick shakin it right in front of him and his girl pressing him hard not to look.

Back
Top Bottom