Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Oh theu got that already..

Smucker's Goober Peanut Butter and Grape Jelly Stripes, 18 oz

My girl just showed me this saying it was on the news twice this morning. He has to be the king of the fools for the next few weeks. This is beyond asinine :smh:
Homie looks legit shocked the judge was able to figure that out. Sometimes the bar for "mentally handicapped" is too high.

The crazy thing is he's appearing in court because he was caught driving with a suspended license. So it shows he just does whatever the hell he wants and continues living his life. I think the shock is more related to the realization that " oh **** I shouldn't be driving right now" like he legit forgot what his court appearance is for. So much so, he thought the judge was actually concerned about him driving and being on the zoom call at the same time like it was a safety issue :lol:

The mf pain in my chest and side from laughing so hard because its true 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Lmao, 💯. Ish is ridiculous out here. Young elementary school age children all the way up to frown adults say the word like it's nothing.

I used to work at the CVS on Franny Lew next to Gigi's pizza until 2008 & it was pretty bad then, I can just imagine what it's like now 😅.

Back
Top Bottom