Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

BlushingExhaustedAlpineroadguidetigerbeetle-size_restricted.gif

That mustang is DOING IT.

and I guess you guys make a point.

im worth a mil on paper (houses and ****) but I’m still broke

Last edited:

We laugh, but mans got all the hustlers and entrepreneurs in AR to take a shot at staying healthy...

In Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama, the seven-day average of daily reported first doses has more than doubled since the start of July, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention data shows, as the outbreak has worsened nationwide.

Over that same time period, average daily case counts have grown from about 13,000 per day across the country to roughly 94,000 per day as of Aug. 4, according to data compiled by Johns Hopkins University, with the overwhelming majority of new infections among those who are unvaccinated.

PfizerTrappin.PNG

🔥🔥🔥💉💉💉

The funniest part about the AR ad is that is it comes off like dude is alluding to selling that narcotic

But, every brotha I have meet with a small business, like a food truck, in Vegas talks the same way :lol:

"I'm in these streets all day brah, conducting business, hustling.....I sell 100% locally-sourced organic honey, and honey accessories. Come holla at me at First Friday Downtown. Support black businesses"

Last edited:
2 millibanyw

they got Popeyes that are actually in gas station stops. Nothing new.

That's not remotely the same thing. There are alot of Gas Stations with fast food spots in/attached to them :lol:

This is a standalone Popeyes that you can buy Russian Creams from.

that's not what i asked and that's a card you don't ever play unless you a lame
still, im not scoffing at millions. that's just as lame.

Im sure a bunch of people here have parents who are worth in the millions. But there’s a difference in being worth that vs having that amount in actual liquidity. Kid if from Ohio no wonder he thinks 2 million is a lot. If he lived in a large city on the coast he’d realize that it’s a decent chunk of change but not something that’s something even worth flaunting about.

Back
Top Bottom