Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Im sure a bunch of people here have parents who are worth in the millions. But there’s a difference in being worth that vs having that amount in actual liquidity. Kid if from Ohio no wonder he thinks 2 million is a lot. If he lived in a large city on the coast he’d realize that it’s a decent chunk of change but not something that’s something even worth flaunting about.

decent chunk? You realize a lot of us grew up poor. The kid is a douche but to discount millions like it’s nothing?

like sneaker Twitter privileged kids saying 10k wasn’t life changing. 10k is A LOT of money.

I stay with a balling on a budget mindset. Let me convince the wife to leave Cali and I’ll retire.

Yeah…no I ain’t standing around “calm” for that. Wild animals are just that: wild, and unpredictable.
A167688F-015C-4BC7-86DD-AF9563D76668.gif

23820B54-3F50-4C69-8011-55FEB6F33F6B.gif

decent chunk? You realize a lot of us grew up poor. The kid is a douche but to discount millions like it’s nothing?

like sneaker Twitter privileged kids saying 10k wasn’t life changing. 10k is A LOT of money.

I stay with a balling on a budget mindset. Let me convince the wife to leave Cali and I’ll retire.

$10k is no where near life changing.

Back
Top Bottom