Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

She done let her pops loose on they're *** 🤣🤣

And what was the point of all this? Shorty acknowledged everything she did, held no punches and you're still interrogating her. At this point he needs to say goodbye. She's at a different place in her life and he's not invited 🤣😂
Respect her honesty.

wait a second… the wife said they didn’t have sex, just sucked some ****.

where have I heard this before?

Hell, I just had a head call Saturday night. No, not booty call, only top!! 🙌🏾

3AE79125-BFD4-45F9-ABB9-74928CD6E5AB.gif

What you confused bout? Question is for the dudes always celebrating "no sex just top".

I can understand the perspective of some girls being ok to give u top but u don’t wanna hit em :lol: mainly fat chicks lol. but I also think it’s weird when rappers champion that in every song

the statement/logic of if you just want head why do you need a woman is wild tho :lol: just because a ***** only want head at the moment don’t mean they might as well get it from a dude :lol:

I can understand the perspective of some girls being ok to give u top but u don’t wanna hit em :lol: mainly fat chicks lol. but I also think it’s weird when rappers champion that in every song

the statement/logic of if you just want head why do you need a woman is wild tho :lol: just because a ***** only want head at the moment don’t mean they might as well get it from a dude :lol:
:lol: Hey i'm just asking man. And again i'm not asking "at the moment" people, it's the all the time ones.

I have never met a girl that just gave top without getting smashed at some point. Maybe really young and dumb, but usually you earn the Beatking treatment after a good session.

What makes this good is dude is Chinese in America telling dude go back to his country for not wearing a mask :lol:

LEVELS
Always found dudes celebrating only top with no interest in vagina from women kinda weird. Rappers used to do that a lot.
I mean if the head is that good....

Plus there's something about just sitting/lying there not doing nothing and getting pleasured that's just great.

With sex, dudes are expected to do most of the work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom