Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

WTH is going on in here today??..
YepAInS.gif

lol nah sometimes I don’t feel like doing all the work thrusting and sweating and ****

sometimes I just wanna lay back and scarface it…..
6c9fd01b8d0da262f348efcf0f3044bc.jpg

I can understand if some of y’all never had it like that tho.
I have never met a girl that just gave top without getting smashed at some point. Maybe really young and dumb, but usually you earn the Beatking treatment after a good session.
They are out there, I promise you.

:rofl: :rofl:

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 5.18.44 PM.png

son looking at major years for some jordans/weed (which rappers get for free)
and drove off in the car he RENTED from the dude he robbed
and meets up a block away from the police station
then left his bag behind containing 40 racks

rookie mistakes from a seasoned (allegedly) shiester

JB seeds a lot of rappers. weed companies would love a pooh s/o

:rofl: :rofl:

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 5.18.44 PM.png

son looking at major years for some jordans/weed (which rappers get for free)
and drove off in the car he RENTED from the dude he robbed
and meets up a block away from the police station
then left his bag behind containing 40 racks

rookie mistakes from a seasoned (allegedly) shiester

JB seeds a lot of rappers. weed companies would love a pooh s/o

I think that fool also got caught with marked bills from a bank robbery he committed.

Always found dudes celebrating only top with no interest in vagina from women kinda weird. Rappers used to do that a lot.
When I was on the sites, I went 6 months meeting chicks that ended up with chicks. It was really weird. Most of which were down for oral, but the box was a none starter in each case. Top always proceeded a conversation about sex and me telling them I rarely orgasm from oral.

When I was on the sites, I went 6 months meeting chicks that ended up with chicks. It was really weird. Most of which were down for oral, but the box was a none starter in each case. Top always proceeded a conversation about sex and me telling them I rarely orgasm from oral.

That reverse psychology.

Hit em in the ego Fam! :lol:

Veteran move.

hold up this genius robbed a bank?

feds matched the serial from the bills from the backpack he dropped at the scene of the robbery to the pics he posted on IG

I honestly don't know the entirety of his botched situation. I vaguely recall reading something about him incriminating himself on a social network. I also read something about the bills being marked or something that made them traceable. I just know he got caught on some red-handed type of crap.

At least we can all agree that botched on all angles would be the broad way to assess with how he f'd up big.

Back
Top Bottom