Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

A lot of people do it that way apparently, but l think people that ordered food will want an alert to know that it's arrived and they can get it as soon as possible. Everyone may not be monitoring their phone.

Disagree.

Take a pic. Send it to me. I’ll open my door and go get it. It takes all of 20 seconds. I don’t mind if someone knocks but i think the whole point of contact less is to keep it all via text communication. If you’re gonna knock on the door i assume it’s because there’s something to discuss.

Edit: Also not a big deal either way but seems a little strange when someone knocks and then leaves. I appreciate the effort. Also i usually leave a note that i’ll come downstairs cuz i live in a complex and it’s too much to ask them to fight throguh elevators etc to get to my unit

Twitter is an entertaining place but it has created some of the biggest weirdos to walk the planet, Dudes out here screaming their twitter accomplishments like actual accolades :emoji_disappointed_relieved: .

I thought it was just me, we just talking about Twitter right. LOL.

I always knew this asinine female dog was seriously stupider than a kid in remedial classes. But this 💩 just proves that a special education kid has way more common sense than her.

Rob Parker was right with calling Robert Griffin III a cornball when he worked for ESPN during the last decade.

John gotta find a way to get out of there before it's to late. SMH.

Rob Parker, now there is a name I haven't heard in a long time. Almost as long as Cris Carter.

This is how folks get killed.

1635294176393.png

This baffles me. I do delivery and I'm on some subreddit for the delivery apps. Due to covid, most orders are "leave at door". There's a huge divide on whether or not you should ring/knock when you drop the food off. To me it's common sense, and if someone doesn't want it rang bc of a baby or someone else sleeping, they'll say that I'm the notes. I legit can't believe how many of them think that the customer should specify in the notes to ring/knock. Someone made a poll and l lost a little faith in humanity.
Screenshot_20211026-105420_Reddit.jpg

I’ve had drivers ring the doorbell even after I specified not too. It wasn’t my til I added “baby sleeping” and “tracking on the app” that they stopped.

I don’t have any children.

Back
Top Bottom