Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Hold up, he “extorted” her for $120?! :lol: :smh:

9-ACE8354-C0-CE-4089-A4-C5-05-DF25-B64-DC5.jpg

You forgot to mention the slave labor and worker deaths involved in building the stadiums for the Qatar WC. Migrant workers come into the country, the government confiscates your passport, and you're stuck there until you work off your "debt".

you right. as of now, 6500 migrants died building those stadiums according to this article

FIFA gave both Russia and now Qatar WC hosting rights even though both countries don't fw the LGBTQIA+

Qatar is more "liberal" than most Middle Eastern countries but they probably still shouldn't market LGBTQ there. I have a gay friend from Qatar. He hasn't come out to his family.....yet.

Qatar is more "liberal" than most Middle Eastern countries but they probably still shouldn't market LGBTQ there. I have a gay friend from Qatar. He hasn't come out to his family.....yet.
His coming out story would make for a great thread

you right. as of now, 6500 migrants died building those stadiums according to this article

A close (female) friend of mine travels to Dubai somewhat regularly. She doesn't leave her hotel. She is (admittedly) very attractive. She doesn't leave her hotel. All of her meetings are in the hotel, she drinks in the hotel bars, and never goes outside. She said it's super lame.

Back
Top Bottom