Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

BitterShadowyAmazondolphin-size_restricted.gif

Different generation.

Snitch generation has to film it, share it and document everything

People have ALWAYS talked to friends etc about things like that. Every Generation. I got the number, a kiss, smashed etc.

Same with documenting things they were doing...people were taking nudes to the pharmacy to get them developed, making VHS sex tapes and walking around with full fledged camcorders filming in public from the 80s/90s...Bike week, Ditch parties etc

I love how she disappeared from the shot altogether. Like the Joker or something

Regarding squirrel vid: he must've been injured initially. Squirrels are not to be handled by the inexperienced and are not good as pets.

People have ALWAYS talked to friends etc about things like that. Every Generation. I got the number, a kiss, smashed etc.

Same with documenting things they were doing...people were taking nudes to the pharmacy to get them developed, making VHS sex tapes and walking around with full fledged camcorders filming in public from the 80s/90s...Bike week, Ditch parties etc
All the dudes smashing teachers kept that to themselves.

One of the most famous cases the boy never said anything. I believe his mom caught on.

I have never filmed a fight, a crime or train in 41 years of life.

Back
Top Bottom