Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I had a kid sucker punch me clean and didn’t move me. He saw the look on my face and grabbed another student to put in front of him and ran.

Had so many ideas. Went right to misis to get his address.

Saw him outside of school one day and he crossed the street so I crossed with him and he crossed right back 😂

Me and my colleague just laughed. Kid is homeless now.

Students are mad disrespectful to older teachers now. I have personally never gotten to this point but it's been days where I wanted to square up with a few kids not gunna lie.

aCv7-p.gif

Super #LowIQ @ tHE dRIVER

Phoka manaila @Kabeloa_manong When yall get a chance, stay out of relationships -

Dude really played her like she was a bull, he might as well been holding up a red cape.

That 1000% needs to be the video for that Kendrick song with the couple cursing each other out.

yall in ed got it bad bad!..

It'd be hilarious if her father isn't in her life.

I sometimes think that l should've been a teacher, but seeing how kids act, l don't regret not going that route.
Bruh, the bad *** disrespectful disruptive kid I was I knew since the 3rd grade I would never be a teacher. I laughed when my 8th grade social studies teacher suggested I should be one.

Ain't no way I could calmly or reasonably respond to the **** I was saying and doing daily unless I simply didn't care about their education.
I had a kid sucker punch me clean and didn’t move me. He saw the look on my face and grabbed another student to put in front of him and ran.

Had so many ideas. Went right to misis to get his address.

Saw him outside of school one day and he crossed the street so I crossed with him and he crossed right back 😂

Me and my colleague just laughed. Kid is homeless now.
The revenge of life! :rofl:

Bloodclaaaaat :lol:

SLEEEP

Last edited:
I knew dude was gonna get KO, i just had no idea who julius francis was so that was what i was waiting for :lol:

Back
Top Bottom