Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

There's an unfavorable fallout for this fool after I posted about him on here yesterday. I just learned this morning that he really goes out of his way to be Klay Thompson when Colin Cowherd mentioned him on his show.

It's hard to fathom that some people believe he's Thompson because he's a little too fat to be him. And he has White people hair.
Screen_Shot_2017_10_19_at_10.38.13_AM.png

The Chase Center security personnel was really stupid enough to believe he was Thompson and let him on the court before Game 5. Shouldn't it have been a red flag that Thompson isn't fat like that?

He got a lifetime ban from Chase Center now as a result of that stunt.

He's kinda tall too so l think that's why a lot of people fall for it. Security tho lol
In the end he'll probably benefit from this with more followers, views etc.
Reminds me of the fake Joel Osteen.

There's an unfavorable fallout for this fool after I posted about him on here yesterday. I just learned this morning that he really goes out of his way to be Klay Thompson when Colin Cowherd mentioned him on his show.

It's hard to fathom that some people believe he's Thompson because he's a little too fat to be him. And he has White people hair.

The Chase Center security personnel was really stupid enough to believe he was Thompson and let him on the court before Game 5. Shouldn't it have been a red flag that Thompson isn't fat like that?

A little too fat? I cant even make out dudes jawline. :lol:

Dude looks more like hedo turkoglu

Reminds me of this dude. Don’t think this guy got a lifetime ban…

come on…i know security prob thinks ANTA’s are weak…but this dude got on the court w payless shoes…

he needs to upgrade his costume

Thats so stupid. I paused the video when he went thru the metal detector and someone said "lets get it done today klay"

No one was wondering why this dude pulled up to the arena in full uniform? What pro athlete in any sport does that?

Thats so stupid. I paused the video when he went thru the metal detector and someone said "lets get it done today klay"

No one was wondering why this dude pulled up to the arena in full uniform? What pro athlete in any sport does that?
Probably Klay. :lol: at that weirdo though, all day "I got banned and didn't do nothing wrong" then posts a video admitting to knowing he was doing wrong things.

I’m starting to think he must do that lol.

They was like “oh that’s just Klay” lmao

Back
Top Bottom