Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

8FAE86AF-8D1F-4B64-B66C-213B92BBE1B6.gif

I follow some mechanics on Youtube and Reddit and you wouldn't believe the dumb **** customers bring their cars in for.

One chick had like 20 rubber bands on her gear shifter. It was preventing her from shifting out of park intermittently. She didn't figure out why :rofl:

Someone left a bottle of pills in their door, driver or passenger, can't remember which. Anyway, whenever they turned left or right it rattled. They brought it in for that :lol:

One of the more dangerous ones is people using aftermarket floor mats without the anchor holes. They almost always end up under the accelerator pedal causing it to get stuck. A simple glance at the pedals and they could have figured out what the cause was.

The funniest one is people with the stop/start feature in their vehicle. I don't know who's more at fault , the customer for not reading their owner's manual, or the sales person for not informing them of the feature. The customer brings it in complaining that the car keeps shutting off on them :smh: 90% of the **** I see can be resolved using common sense and observation or reading your owner's manual. Or even googling.

I don't know if that's his mom or his girl but they all need to de better. Hopefully she doesn't have any young children living there. If he lives, there he needs to put the phone down and pick up some cleaning supplies.

Back
Top Bottom