Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Nurses have been on a roll these last two years, but this one might take the cake:

I wonder how many takes this took.

edit:

Here's a stitch since she made her videos private.

As an RN, I'll be the first to say a lot of nurses are embarrassing people and I wish I didn't have to be associated with them. This is part of the reason why I took a job where I'm now their superior.

Also I'm pretty sure this clown got fired and it was well-deserved, if true.

Since when has fighting specifically been hood behavior?

What makes this hood behavior and not your fights at a baseball game posts?

Perhaps I should have phrased it differently because a lot of users on this site are sensitive with specific words that can be used to broadly describe individuals or actions.

I actually used to use a word to refer to undesirable, specifically cheap seat, sections where fights and detrimental conduct consistently occur at Dodger Stadium, but I stopped using it people people on this site were too sensitive and weren't educated to know its broad meaning.

Fights at baseball or football games and anywhere in public is hood behavior to me due to people being ignorant to know how to act in public.

Same fools / Different angles:

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully, there will be an influx of other angles ending up online since we live in a society where people love pulling out their phones to film crap.

As an RN, I'll be the first to say a lot of nurses are embarrassing people and I wish I didn't have to be associated with them. This is part of the reason why I took a job where I'm now their superior.

Also I'm pretty sure this clown got fired and it was well-deserved, if true.

Thanks for sharing your observation from your job. I had a feeling a lot of nurses are a disgrace based on seeing the types of people who attend those for-profit schools for nursing jobs. A boatload of them look irresponsible and immature. They seem like they act like they're still in high school. I've seen a lot of those students in public settings wearing scrubs who look like slackers.

A former neighbor of mine told me he was in one of those schools for hospital or medical jobs. He mentioned a majority of his classmates were slackers who didn't qualify for college. He even claimed some were still gangbanging while taking those classes.

Thanks for sharing your observation from your job. I had a feeling a lot of nurses are a disgrace based on seeing the types of people who attend those for-profit schools for nursing jobs. A boatload of them look irresponsible and immature. They seem like they act like they're still in high school. I've seen a lot of those students in public settings wearing scrubs who look like slackers.

A former neighbor of mine told me he was in one of those schools for hospital or medical jobs. He mentioned a majority of his classmates were slackers who didn't qualify for college. He even claimed some were still gangbanging while taking those classes.
Nah don't get me wrong, Red Robin Royalty. There are some great people in the field. There just happens to be great variance in terms of quality depending on where you are and there's a lot of social media cringe that results from young nurses.

Between embracing the blatantly performative "hero" label and stuff like the video in question, I have a bit of a bad taste left in my mouth. I just ask that nurses do their job, not get wrapped up in their egos, and develop a healthy sense of professional detachment.

Nah don't get me wrong, Red Robin Royalty. There are some great people in the field. There just happens to be great variance in terms of quality depending on where you are and there's a lot of social media cringe that results from young nurses.

Between embracing the blatantly performative "hero" label and stuff like the video in question, I have a bit of a bad taste left in my mouth. I just ask that nurses do their job, not get wrapped up in their egos, and develop a healthy sense of professional detachment.

In order to have legitimate credibility and be taken seriously, there was no need to mention Red Robin because this sure as hell ain't the damn food thread and I clearly didn't mention a damn thing about that restaurant because it's irrelevant to the thread. You should have left that out.

But thanks for clarifying there are good people in your line of work. I want to clarify I didn't think the entire field was terrible or useless because there definitely has to be a degree of professionalism in the medical field on any level.

I know the older people in the medical field are definitely professional and mature. It was the much younger ones I saw as immature and irresponsible, particularly the ones fresh out of high school taking those classes at for-profit schools.

Thanks for clarifying it's dependent on where you work that predicates quality. That's just bad that the younger nurses crave attention with living and posting on social networks. That's just unacceptable in that job, especially if they're seeking credibility. It makes them look like they're still on a public high school campus instead of a hospital.

Perhaps I should have phrased it differently because a lot of users on this site are sensitive with specific words that can be used to broadly describe individuals or actions.

I actually used to use a word to refer to undesirable, specifically cheap seat, sections where fights and detrimental conduct consistently occur at Dodger Stadium, but I stopped using it people people on this site were too sensitive and weren't educated to know its broad meaning.

Fights at baseball or football games and anywhere in public is hood behavior to me due to people being ignorant to know how to act in public.

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully, there will be an influx of other angles ending up online since we live in a society where people love pulling out their phones to film crap.

What was the word you used before ?

In order to have legitimate credibility and be taken seriously, there was no need to mention Red Robin because this sure as hell ain't the damn food thread and I clearly didn't mention a damn thing about that restaurant because it's irrelevant to the thread. You should have left that out.

But thanks for clarifying there are good people in your line of work. I want to clarify I didn't think the entire field was terrible or useless because there definitely has to be a degree of professionalism in the medical field on any level.

I know the older people in the medical field are definitely professional and mature. It was the much younger ones I saw as immature and irresponsible, particularly the ones fresh out of high school taking those classes at for-profit schools.

Thanks for clarifying it's dependent on where you work that predicates quality. That's just bad that the younger nurses crave attention with living and posting on social networks. That's just unacceptable in that job, especially if they're seeking credibility. It makes them look like they're still on a public high school campus instead of a hospital.
I think your allegiance to Red Robin was the most important part of my post, honestly.

Um, people in nursing school are definitely not slackers. Getting into programs are highly competitive and my friends who are nurses were stressed AF during their time in school.

Back
Top Bottom