Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

If I didn’t have skeletons I’d run for city council where the bridge falls under and send all these attention seeking kids/adults to jail for 1 year and a fine.

Can’t stand the ignorance.

If I didn’t have skeletons I’d run for city council where the bridge falls under and send all these attention seeking kids/adults to jail for 1 year and a fine.

Can’t stand the ignorance.
When I clean my act up or am in my 60s I’m goin rogue and going to every meeting and get active in the community with common since. I live in a small town and i Know I can start a movemen. Have the hood voting and influence elections and shot

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully, there will be an influx of other angles ending up online since we live in a society where people love pulling out their phones to film crap.

Opinions can change as fast as a cell phone camera switches angles.

Cell phone cameras = blessing in some hands and a curse in others.

Last edited:
When I clean my act up or am in my 60s I’m goin rogue and going to every meeting and get active in the community with common since. I live in a small town and i Know I can start a movemen. Have the hood voting and influence elections and shot

You have my support

The only thing missing from this fray was a kitchen sink since they done used a multitude of objects to thrown down.

You gotta love the constant 💩 show at Dodger Stadium. MLB All-Star Week over there didn't come out unscathed from fools acting up. 😆

Basically some fool who didn't get far on the field during the Celebrity Softball Game on Saturday.

There's always some 💩 going down in the outfield sections!

The usual fight going down in that section. This is the left pavilion to be specific. Perhaps they were fighting over a home run ball during the Derby.

This fool getting put out physically is bragging like it's something special or significant with multiple bodies having to drag his dumbass out. He screwed up bad because the security in the navy blue shirts are LEOs (Law Enforcement Officers). The stadium also employs mostly active duty with some retired po-po mixed in to work security in addition to regular peeps in that department.

Last edited:
yxgak3by02d91.jpg

Back
Top Bottom