Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Juan Manuel Marquez and Lyoto Machida are licking their lips.

7EF21B49-A039-4DD6-9136-061F7A5F8349.jpeg
A1F38F75-B7E3-4FA4-9A01-0B1A39B43255.jpeg

The pee talk reminds me of the South Park episode where they go to the water park and Kyle has to drink pee. Just the sound of him struggling to drink the cup of piss gets my stomach churning. If I witnessed someone drinking it in public I would throw up.

Lol imagine kissing a shorty and she just drank her own pee. Like after you kiss her you’ll be like what the **** did you eat. Bro I’ll feel so disrespected, ……. Something gotta happen. Fisticuffs, A smack that you’ll give a chick in the 50s 60s era, a push in a puddle of mud.

Good to know you can actually get some of those dashers fired though.

Too bad it's not the ones who deserve to be fired. I know there are some shady delivery people, but as we've seen there are shady *** customers too. It's ****** up that people do this just to get a free meal, meanwhile the driver lost his/her job because of their lies :smh:

The guy you quoted is one of those shady customers
I never do shady stuff when I order food.

I just penalize them for getting parts of my order, getting it entirely wrong, being super late, etc.

Never pulled what they did in that vid.

Also if we get in to it it’s a bit suspicious that one customer claiming they didn’t get their order got this guy fired. Fam probably had multiple infractions.

Cuz I got the same scumbag dashers delivering to me when they’ve been reported multiple times.

How you doing all that and aint never been married or washed a man's plate in your life?

Imagine a Black person walking around with a noose around their neck, doing poses and jumping in the air on vacation...in a fight against racism.

Could have donated the cost of those sinks (and the vacation) to a woman's shelter and never said a word.

How you doing all that and aint never been married or washed a man's plate in your life?

Imagine a Black person walking around with a noose around their neck, doing poses and jumping in the air on vacation...in a fight against racism.

Could have donated the cost of those sinks (and the vacation) to a woman's shelter and never said a word.
Attention

Back
Top Bottom