Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

When she open the bag with a pair of scissors.
1659190309032.gif

Lol imagine kissing a shorty and she just drank her own pee. Like after you kiss her you’ll be like what the **** did you eat. Bro I’ll feel so disrespected, ……. Something gotta happen. Fisticuffs, A smack that you’ll give a chick in the 50s 60s era, a push in a puddle of mud.
This is from the first show that the creators of Archer, Bob’s Burgers and Metalocalypse made. Hidden gem

Man when I was living at my folks spot for a year after I moved out from with my ex I had 2 situations 1 lived in Portsmouth and the other in Hampton.

I NEVER spent the night, pulled up at obscure times like 11 am - 2pm on a Saturday or Sunday morning AND still kept my firearm with me.

Couldn’t pay me enough to live in that war zone. Yambs were 🔥 though. They love it when you take the Glocky with the extended clip out your jacket pocket.

Yeah I’m a law abiding citizen baby and this is legal and registered but for these 10 minutes you can pretend I’m a menace. Put that that Von on.

Ptown is rough, was always the cheaper part of the 757. If you know the area that's an absurd amount for the entire area much less Portsmouth given the extremely low rate of pay. So sick they put tolls out there to gouge poor people.

That’s who all these rent increases is really crushing. Every new apartment complex/building is luxury.

Apartments that used to be $650-$800 a month hitting $1000+ now. Only because they can raise it. Norfolk’s prices are stupid now too.

They really want to push them as far away from Va beach as possible.

Back
Top Bottom