Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Its what happens when you 110lbs soaking wet.

Sure - blame the one who actually doesn't need to lose weight for the load limit failure :lol:

The only thing main man did wrong was allowing her to get on the ride knowing full well she exceeded the weight restrictions.

Baby - if you want that piggy back life you gotta work for it or get a new man.

The way my health insurance deductible is set up...

maxlimit-fatpony.gif

Then again...

BlindFeistyHapuku-size_restricted (1).gif
:lol:

Last edited:
Sure - blame the one who actually doesn't need to lose weight for the load limit failure :lol:

The only thing main man did wrong was allowing her to get on the ride knowing full well she exceeded the weight restrictions.

Baby - if you want that piggy back life you gotta work for it or get a new man.

The way my health insurance deductible is set up...

maxlimit-fatpony.gif

You acting as if shordi was one of them BBW's in these swimwear ads I keep getting.

Did I just watch 3 adults run away and leave a toddler to fend off a monkey alone?

Coldblooded :lol:

They legit had to engage with the monkey or go through the monkey to get to the child.

So they had to do SOMETHING that wasn't as simple as just grabbing the child and running.

Just saying stuff looks easy from our angle.

Those looked like some kids to me running away from the monkey
Makes more sense then. Can’t quite tell which is why I originally asked.

They legit had to engage with the monkey or go through the monkey to get to the child.

So they had to do SOMETHING that wasn't as simple as just grabbing the child and running.

Just saying stuff looks easy from our angle.
We must’ve watched two different videos.

I see a monkey grabbing at the kid’s leg while one person is behind the kid and another is directly in front as they were climbing up that ladder.

Nobody had to go through the monkey :lol:

Even when what I assume were the parents showed up the woman did not have to go through the monkey to grab the child.

Looked like those were other kids running.

Either way, whole time I heard those first two piano keys repeat when Monkey Pox started wildin...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom