Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

If the glizzy looks like it might be the goat, its getting thrown down my throat.
1660083188277.gif

They legit had to engage with the monkey or go through the monkey to get to the child.

So they had to do SOMETHING that wasn't as simple as just grabbing the child and running.

Just saying stuff looks easy from our angle.

Man come on DC. :lol:

Parental instincts should’ve kicked in. We’ve seen parents react and do much more to defend their kids while facing worse than a monkey. You could strangle that little thing out. Wild animal or not.

Was finna get Nathans after the glizzy talk, only cause yall got me thinking of hotdogs and theres a Nathans a 20 min drive from me. Well I havent had Nathans in years, ive had before but maybe I was just unimpressed so I dont remember it well but basically what im asking, any had Nathans recently? How is it. Not just the glizzys, in general. :lol:

Man come on DC. :lol:

Parental instincts should’ve kicked in. We’ve seen parents react and do much more to defend their kids while facing worse than a monkey. You could strangle that little thing out. Wild animal or not.

Yea I'm not going to tell anybody what / how they "should" act when faced with a wild animal.

Ideally, YES parental instincts kicking in would make for an excellent movie scene but when you are face to face with THAT, I don't blame ANYONE for not wanting to go toe to toe with it.

We all can say what we WOULD do but reality might be different.

We’ve seen parents react and do much more to defend their kids while facing worse than a monkey.

And how many situations do you think we HAVEN'T seen/heard of where the parents DIDN'T jump in front of the bullet.

We don't hear those stories.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom