Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bro it's on video. He/she knowingly operated a motor vehicle in a way that would cause harm to another person. It's bigger than just saying it's my car and I don't want people sitting on it. The driver can be sued for causing bodily injury. I don't know that criminal charges can be pressed in this scenario but he/she for damn sure will be liable for any injuries the person sustained. That's what they'll be responsible for.
Bro what you saying makes no sense :lol:

No one has a right to sit on your car...

"Your honor, I went up to a random stranger to do a trust fall and they didn't catch me so thats why I'm suing."

Bro what you saying makes no sense :lol:

No one has a right to sit on your car...

"Your honor, I went up to a random stranger to do a trust fall and they didn't catch me so thats why I'm suing."
You must have forgot what country we live in. It's not about whether she had the right to sit on a person's car. It's about what transpired after. Did he tell her to get off? Were attempts made to dissuade her from doing so? We live in a sue happy country, and all those factors can work against the driver. Lets not pretend that the law can't work against a victim in some instances.

What that mean?

Why are you assuming he saw her?

He's literally backing up.

Ok, that must've been very coincidental then 🤷🏾‍♂️

rudy-clapping.gif

Bro it's on video. He/she knowingly operated a motor vehicle in a way that would cause harm to another person. It's bigger than just saying it's my car and I don't want people sitting on it. The driver can be sued for causing bodily injury. I don't know that criminal charges can be pressed in this scenario but he/she for damn sure will be liable for any injuries the person sustained. That's what they'll be responsible for.

lol what no that’s not how it works.

Back
Top Bottom