Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

fnmmua0qdim91.jpg
This gotta be teenage micro-manager logic.

Lol there was a guy at my old job we were pretty damn sure would go into the bathroom and be on his phone. Dude would be gone for a good 45min, at least 2x a day. We used to all msg each other when hed leave and all pick a time for his return. We'd all put in a dollar and whoever was closest without going over won the pot.

It got so out of hand. We used to call the bathroom the boardroom and say "ah hes in another meeting", "busy day". :lol:
Prolly had IBS or Crohn’s

Kneeling on someone's chest then punching them in the face is weak. He already won
What??????

He got jumped..... he only took care of one, dude wanted to be stupid and punch him in the back of the head and before Old Boy got a nice one in dude trip and hit the ground .... you mean to tell me tou want him to stop? FoH .. HE LUCKY DUDE JUST TAPPED HIM ONCE.

You understand what the situation was you're just being obtuse :lol:

Man was out on his feet and once he started hugging dude leg even Herb Dean would have called it.
Obtuse is getting jump and then when I finally catch a dude ... stopping because he just sucks at fighting.

Obviously I don't know why **** started, juat went off what I saw. If their boy wanted to help, they should of have tried to stop the fight instead of jumping the dude.

Now they all get it ... if he was unconscious and dude kept punching and stomping then that's a different story but still I would understand ..... just don't put me in a jury!

Back
Top Bottom