Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Oh wow, i just assumed you were older like most of NT. I was reading it from the perspective of a parent at first, then got confused when you said "me and my teammates"

Im 32 and washed, ill gladly team up with my fellow washed brothers in Christ and smack a team of 12 year olds in a basketball game. Boost my confidence right up. Ill brag about the W too.

ry4vpag99rj91.jpg

paddling.gif
I got pops in elementary school with a paddle just like that 🤦🏻‍♂️ They would have to call a parent first and my mom would be like yeah go ahead smh

Oh wow, i just assumed you were older like most of NT. I was reading it from the perspective of a parent at first, then got confused when you said "me and my teammates"
Nah man, I'm a teenager that decided to get into sneakers. Does that mean I'm screwed for life? :lol:

All jokes aside like other dude said, NT got you. Ive learned a TON being on this site for 20+ years. Stuff I apply on the daily.
I'm def gonna be here for a while. I thought when I first joined that it was all about shoes, but threads like this and other just general chat threads are sweet. I haven't even scratched the surface of all the good threads here, cause there's a frick ton. But the community is great

Fam look like a grown *** man to me. Not 15.

If he 15 what drugs he on? The way he just waltzed on act like nothing was going on or was wrong made me think he was not in his right state of mind.

What should've happened is he get caught up in a play and get hit hard.

Come on man

Should've rocked her jaw.

Bruh, I thought I was looking at a junk yard.

Tailgating always did seem weird and wild to me.

Back
Top Bottom