Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

She better never call for back up :lol:

police-cars-police-chase.gif

They dont have all inclusive packages?

Still feel scammed on not winning the incentive trip the year my company had that place as one of the trips. Now they are so cheap we will be lucky to get a trip on one of the smaller Carnival ships... not that I am gonna win again anyway since Im pretty sure I got black listed for complaining to HR. Its all good tho

Wondering if she truly believes this or is this just another fake attempte at being anti-conventional.

That chick happens to be more hairy than the average chick and probably is leaning into it hard because I know people been talking crazy to her since grade school.

It's more common than you think...the other body hair chicks the let the eyebrows, pits/pubes etc grow out...so you might not even notice at first glance.

Last edited:
That chick happens to be more hairy than the average chick and probably is leaning into it hard because I know people been talking crazy to her since grade school.

The other body hair chicks the let the eyebrows, pits/pubes etc grow out...so you might not even notice at first glance.

It's still hella nasty

Back
Top Bottom