Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

md84jrml38aa1.jpg

I've seen a ***** spray down his favorite shirt that was super funky and then put it on and spray himself down before we went to a party.

People are doing this :lol:

I remember being a teen and one of my friends doing this to not get in trouble when he went home. Bait AF. Dude just smelled like he smoked a blunt in the Cologne section of a department store.

I use to just go home and get in trouble :lol:

used to puff with this guy and his wife didn't like him smoking. he came home smelling like it a couple of times and they got into an argument about it. From then on he would bring an extra pair of clothes, but she could still smell it on his hands. He pulled out these "finger gloves" during a session and we gave him so much **** about it...poor guy...dude just wanted to get stoned with his boys...

images

I remember being a teen and one of my friends doing this to not get in trouble when he went home. Bait AF. Dude just smelled like he smoked a blunt in the Cologne section of a department store.

I use to just go home and get in trouble :lol:
Also why don't people who smoke realize they smell like smoke? That lingering smell is worse than the actual smoke.

used to puff with this guy and his wife didn't like him smoking. he came home smelling like it a couple of times and they got into an argument about it. From then on he would bring an extra pair of clothes, but she could still smell it on his hands. He pulled out these "finger gloves" during a session and we gave him so much **** about it...poor guy...dude just wanted to get stoned with his boys...

images
I know that frustration.

I be smoking with work gloves on when I have to. Walk in to a mist of febreeze. Only use one hand for the whole session. Mad hoops :lol:

When I would have to come in for work I just gave up on masking the smell and instead started smoking black n milds so that smell would overpower the bud smell :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom