Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

How can it turn to animal cruelty?
I mean, It's pretty obvious. Pets are not supposed to be toys and dying their fur can indeed be a great danger depending on the paint used, dogs licking themselves and whatnot.
City of Miami did a great deed fining this dumbass, now people will think twice before potentially endangering their dogs for clout

I mean, It's pretty obvious. Pets are not supposed to be toys and dying their fur can indeed be a great danger depending on the paint used, dogs licking themselves and whatnot.
City of Miami did a great deed fining this dumbass, now people will think twice before potentially endangering their dogs for clout

Theres pet friendly sprays and dyes but still im with you. Arena like that too noisy and **** for a dog to bear for 3 hours too.

I don't see it that way .... there are far greater things when it comes to dog than properly dying a dog.

Again thats BS outrage .....

How about the people that breed dogs knowing they are unhealthy.

I can go ahead and breed to good looking dogs and creat gorgeously puppies .... however what you and the rest of the clueless fake woke people dont see or care to see is that both lines have a severed cancer, hip dysplasia, AVRC, DM, etc and on avg died or inherit these traits by 3 to 5 years ..

Meaning the new owners now have an outrageous vet bill, or pay to put then down and arw now devastated.

There are plenty of pet friendly shampoo and then there are house soaps that people use that are more dangerous than a prop paint or some correctly and safly applied died.

Not to mention people feeding BS food that the dogs are allergic or cause cancer etc because 60 dollars a month for dog food is to much.

There are so many things to be outrage and make a big deal than that.

Hell people often dress their dogs for special occasions and I can't tell you how many of them chock and died from them. Stop your fake woke outrage.

Theres pet friendly sprays and dyes but still im with you. Arena like that too noisy and **** for a dog to bear for 3 hours too.
Not all dogs have social anxiety ... there are many dogs depressed at home alone and rather be in all the noise and chaos to feel part of the family. Some of your logic is super flaud.

For all we know that dog loves the attention and the environment. When I show dogs, you have those that hate all the standing around barking and people and then you have those that are out there and you can see them .... take a look at me *****es and the ****.

That arena is actually better than being caged up for few hours that can seem weeks for a dog.

All Im saying that **** is blown out of proportion and people agreeing aren't really outraged, just heard mentality.

Not all dogs have social anxiety ... there are many dogs depressed at home alone and rather be in all the noise and chaos to feel part of the family. Some of your logic is super flaud.

For all we know that dog loves the attention and the environment. When I show dogs, you have those that hate all the standing around barking and people and then you have those that are out there and you can see them .... take a look at me *****es and the ****.

That arena is actually better than being caged up for few hours that can seem weeks for a dog.

All Im saying that **** is blown out of proportion and people agreeing aren't really outraged, just heard mentality.

True. But what if this dog has social anxiety? For all we know he hates the noise.

Talk about flawed logic. :lol:

Screen Shot 2023-01-09 at 12.57.02 PM.png

How about the people that breed dogs knowing they are unhealthy.
I stopped reading after that. We talking about the ridiculous dying your dog for clout bs, i trust the animal lovers and activists to tend to all the other dog/pet issues and i commend the city of Miami for setting an example and trying to prevent each and every dummy rushing to ftx arena to try and compete in the "make my dog the most rare Pokemon" trend

Might not have heard of it but if you've gone to any big bbq spots, its likely they used a mop like this. There are mops made for this purpose.

Yeah that's not unusual for a big spot, makes sense. Sauce brushes are essentially mini mops.

Plus looks like they actually sell "basting mops" too.

Back
Top Bottom