Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

giphy (1).gif

I know it’s funny now but **** like this is why the trend is so hard to break.

These **** want you to be a thug when you’re young, ignorant and impressionable.

We could have so many more doctors, lawyers, architects, artist ect but so many feed into the it’s you’re only cool if you rap, play ball or move weight.

It’s a hard thing to push through and haters will look to bring you down every chance they get.

Shout out to MBJ for flowering through the concrete.

It ain’t easy!

I can't relate to that story at all, I got good grades in school, never was in trouble, no tats, I played a few sports too and I never had any issues with getting women in high school or after.

Is it a real thing? I've made the Tupac in a suit jokes when I got my Chelsea's out but I've really never seen that anywhere but online.

I can't relate to that story at all, I got good grades in school, never was in trouble, no tats, I played a few sports too and I never had any issues with getting women in high school or after.

Is it a real thing? I've made the Tupac in a suit jokes when I got my Chelsea's out but I've really never seen that anywhere but online.

It depends on where you from.

But like I said in previous post it’s always been rampant in the hood.

Cheat code:
I played a few sports too

S.D.E.

I know it’s funny now but **** like this is why the trend is so hard to break.

These **** want you to be a thug when you’re young, ignorant and impressionable.

We could have so many more doctors, lawyers, architects, artist ect but so many feed into the it’s you’re only cool if you rap, play ball or move weight.

It’s a hard thing to push through and haters will look to bring you down every chance they get.

Shout out to MBJ for flowering through the concrete.

It ain’t easy!
At some point though you have to move beyond the opinions of other immature children, which is what everyone is when these things are said and done.

Back
Top Bottom