Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

1677546289992.png

Car is not even worth one payment fam! They should have gifted that to her. 💀

Why he even recording himself running in the rain with just his socks on?! These podcast/influencers/motivational speakers a trip man
i dont know who either of those guys are…but the guy talkin was embarassing himself…he should thank his friend for being honest and cutting off that dumb *** rant

i dont know who either of those guys are…but the guy talkin was embarassing himself…he should thank his friend for being honest and cutting off that dumb *** rant

Nah that’s just how wallow is.., his cousin was the one holding the cam.. they go at it like this all the time…Wallow (guy making the speech) did 20 years in prison.. his cousin (guy holding the cam) used to rap, they go at it joking all the time.. I would’ve been mad too if I made that speech and got interrupted.

He's probably an aide or interventionist of some sort

Some of these kids deserve an *** whooping tho. I won't judge until we learn the full story.

Mexican kids love calling Black staff members ***** at my girl's school... Wouldn't be surprised if one of them end up like that :lol:

My homie teaches at an alternative school. Earlier in the school year, he had a run in with an 18 year old freshman where the kid was talking to him CRAZY. The kid kept swearing on his dead friends and claiming on his hood that he was going to "smoke" him. Eventually he charged my man...and when I tell you my man is the same size as The Mountain from Game of Thrones...I'm not exaggerating for entertainment purposes. He put the kid (5'8 140 tops) in a full nelson and carried him to the office with the whole school laughing.

The next day, the kids mom (in her mid-late 30s) comes in and flips on him and the school...completely unconcerned with her son's actions demanding some sort of action against the teacher. My homie's conflicted because even though the kid is a little punk forreal...you can't take threats like that lightly these days so he says he's prepared to knock that kid's head off if he has to :smh:

Back
Top Bottom