Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

if a 15 yr old wanna get paid a decent wage and is good at the craft, i say pay the man
Plus there are already many kids younger already working in factories. But NTers are privileged with cushy desk jobs so they dont understand certain realities.

Last edited:
We're talking about teenagers who are supposed to be in school the next day being allowed to work late evening/overnight shifts.

Do you guys hear yourselves?

I worked overnight shifts; I had no interest in doing anything but sleep when I was done.

This is going backwards.

You can guarantee that none of these workers will be middle class white kids too - it’ll be massively slanted to those in society who are already disadvantaged - to the benefit of the corporate owners.

It’s a disgrace.

Plus there are already tons a kids younger already working in factories. But NTers are privileged with cushy desk jobs so they dont understand certain realities.
There’s 15 yr olds out here that know how to do basic stuff. Bunch of people talking about child labor and never had a kid or even touched a shovel
They are gonna pay them $7.25 :lol:
that’s the problem. there’s no loyalty in that lol. bet if u start a kid at 20/hr they’ll get off their phone and stay busy

There’s 15 yr olds out here that know how to do basic stuff. Bunch of people talking about child labor and never had a kid or even touched a shovel

that’s the problem. there’s no loyalty in that lol. bet if u start a kid at 20/hr they’ll get off their phone and stay busy

If companies wanted to pay $20 an hr for these jobs they wouldn't go out of their way to change laws to hire kids. Instead of paying one adult $20+ they'll hire 3 kids.

The main reason the company that got caught with at least 50 children working for them was because a teacher saw burns on one of the kids...which were from chemicals used to clean the meat plant. School/police assumed it was child abuse.

The youngest they found was 13. A middle schooler. This was at one company.

We're talking about teenagers who are supposed to be in school the next day being allowed to work late evening/overnight shifts.

Do you guys hear yourselves?

I worked overnight shifts; I had no interest in doing anything but sleep when I was done.

This is going backwards.

What about the ones that just want a lil job @ CVS so they can have their own money and not have to ask their parents for money?

Shouldn't they have the OPTION of being able to get a job?

What about the ones that just want a lil job @ CVS so they can have their own money and not have to ask their parents for money?

Shouldn't they have the OPTION of being able to get a job?
This law is not giving them that option. They already had that option

This law is giving their managers the option to make them work long into the night on a school night

You can guarantee that none of these workers will be middle class white kids too - it’ll be massively slanted to those in society who are already disadvantaged - to the benefit of the corporate owners.

It’s a disgrace.
Yeah if i'm doing ok my 14 year old will not be getting a job for someone else.

If companies wanted to pay $20 an hr for these jobs they wouldn't go out of their way to change laws to hire kids. Instead of paying one adult $20+ they'll hire 3 kids.

The main reason the company that got caught with at least 50 children working for them was because a teacher saw burns on one of the kids...which were from chemicals used to clean the meat plant. School/police assumed it was child abuse.

The youngest they found was 13. A middle schooler. This was at one company.
this law is extreme. But tweaks can be made. All i’m saying is give opportunities to teach these kids how to work and earn. Trust me, they ain’t doing nothing else

They're already f'ing up early at Dodger Stadium in this MLB season.

I swear there are constantly fights going down in the outfield section at Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago based on videos I've seen in previous seasons. Here's a recent one.

A closer look at the punches thrown and hits landed in that same fray with this one.

Back
Top Bottom