Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

As a cancer patient, ive learned that this happens A LOT. You would think the persons s/o would stick around but more likely than not they cant take it and leave.

A co-workers daughter had
Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM). Her husband of only a few years ended up leaving her. He just got tired of her constant treatments and emergency hospital visits.

n23nolqfq5va1.jpg

As a cancer patient, ive learned that this happens A LOT. You would think the persons s/o would stick around but more likely than not they cant take it and leave.

A co-workers daughter had
Lymphangioleiomyomatosis (LAM). Her husband of only a few years ended up leaving her. He just got tired of her constant treatments and emergency hospital visits.
People aint ****.

A new budding relationship or something not that long term yeah I get it, I understand. If youre married and been together for a while, or just been together for years in general yeah well there goes "through thick and thin".
Thru thick and thin, better or worse eh?
I'm in and out with dialysis folk but that's crazy! Hope you good bro!

What about her husband? He didn't know he was married? I never understand why people go after the other person, as if they're the ones that made a promise to them :smh:

Was that supposed to go into his mouth? He's luck his friend has bad aim.

Fools still doing this?

Back
Top Bottom