Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Also wtf are ppl thinking? Ain’t no way this is real

IMG_4219.jpeg

(https://www.wetpantsdenim.com/)
IMG_9945.gif

slide_2.jpg

Also,

If the roles were reversed, and a man backed a woman into a corner the exact same way, under the exact same circumstances, you think the punch was justified?
If a man legit cornered a woman, sure but this "man" started backpedaling on his own will. Why? The woman never touched him and had her hands at her sides when he cocked back. He led her to his office. Sure we dont know what was said in this moments and she clearly was bugging but it didnt warrant that.

Seems like the setting and races play a role here as well but idk i guess im wrong, hitting middle age women who are acting up is ok. I wonder if he shot her, is that still self defense?

If a man legit cornered a woman, sure but this "man" started backpedaling on his own will. Why? The woman never touched him and had her hands at her sides when he cocked back. He led her to his office. Sure we dont know what was said in this moments and she clearly was bugging but it didnt warrant that.

Seems like the setting and races play a role here as well but idk i guess im wrong, hitting middle age women who are acting up is ok. I wonder if he shot her, is that still self defense?

moving-goalpost.gif

If you want to start a Go Fund Me for her then cool.

Load up a $1000 of Target merchandise in your cart, refuse to pay for it, threaten employees, and claim its for "reparations"? :lol::smh:

Equating the suffering of my ancestors to a $1000 shopping spree at Target? :smh:

"This is my Rosa Parks moment" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That woman is the one and only fool wilden in that video.

Also,

Its not a Target employees job to deal with your mental health issues.

The entitlement these days is wild.

But you right...

Those employees should have created a safe space for her to feel her feelings, issued her a $1000 credit, and promised not to bother her with paying for stuff because...reparations. :smh:

Last edited:
moving-goalpost.gif

If you want to start a Go Fund Me for her then cool.

Load up a $1000 of Target merchandise in your cart, refuse to pay for it, threaten employees, and claim its for "reparations"? :lol::smh:

Equating the suffering of my ancestors to a $1000 shopping spree at Target? :smh:

That woman is one and only fool wilden in that video.

Also,

Its not a Target employees job to deal with your mental health issues.

The entitlement these days is wild.
Not once did i say she wasnt, just that it didnt warrant getting punched in the face. The dude is soft and not fit for a position of authority.

Back
Top Bottom