Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

So Sprouts Farmers market charges $3.99 to do curbside pickup. WTF? :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

WHO THE **** CHARGES FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP?

Was gonna go there for groceries but **** that. Sprouts is losing they mind.
NO COMPANY ever charges for curbside pickup.

They also offer free delivery at $35 but then you get to checkout & then there’s a “$4 Service Fee”

So basically it is NOT Free delivery at $35… it’s free at $39. Lmfaooooo!! :rofl:
🤬 Sprouts Farmers Market.

Publix, here I come.

Last edited:
There’s got to be an opening in the market for:

-Company that offers $10 lunch and dinner pickup only meals (kind of like a ghost kitchen concept)
-Company that makes a flat $10k gas car
-Company that makes a flat $15k electric car
No options no wtv every car is the same you only get a color choice.

I was trying to buy a new secondary beater car to use that’d be reliable and was shocked at the change in that market and that there’s literally nothing available like that.

-Company that offers $10 lunch and dinner pickup only meals (kind of like a ghost kitchen concept)

I was trying to buy a new secondary beater car to use that’d be reliable and was shocked at the change in that market and that there’s literally nothing available like that.
True. You checked out fb marketplace? That's my best recommendation.

So Sprouts Farmers market charges $3.99 to do curbside pickup. WTF? :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

WHO THE **** CHARGES FOR CURBSIDE PICKUP?

Was gonna go there for groceries but **** that. Sprouts is losing they mind.
NO COMPANY ever charges for curbside pickup.

They also offer free delivery at $35 but then you get to checkout & then there’s a “$4 Service Fee”

So basically it is NOT Free delivery at $35… it’s free at $39. Lmfaooooo!! :rofl:
🤬 Sprouts Farmers Market.

Publix, here I come.

I had a Publix sandwich for the first time a couple years back when I went down there with my ex. Man joint was slammin. :pimp:

True. You checked out fb marketplace? That's my best recommendation.

Good rec was starting to check it out.

Ended up just fixing my current paid off secondary car as was only a $400 repair.

Trying to avoid the unexpected $3k+ sticker shock sort of repairs but all roads led to it still being the cheapest option for a car for the next 2 years.

h2nqtdkixzva1.jpg

Regarding used cars there are still deals out there just a bit more digging is required.

10$ meals just arent realistic at the moment with current food prices. Unless they are being subsidized or donated somehow

A flamboyant dude is still a dude…

As well as a transgender... just saying. No disrespect to individuals that identify as such.

Was watching like a jail program on YouTube and a dude was talking about transgenders in jail.

Said when one comes through you would think like JLo or Beyonce was up for grabs how dudes fight over them.

Anyway he also said about gays men and transgenders in jail and getting into a fight with them.

If you win you don't really get any props but if you lose oh it's over as you'll be seen as losing to a sissy (his words in the video) so it's best to just leave them alone unless you desire them.

They're pampered and guarded by their jail boyfriends fiercely dude was saying. As it's not viewed as being gay in jail or something to that affect I think as long as you're the dominant one something I forgot.

Long story short... mind your business and keep your hands to yourself.

As well as a transgender... just saying. No disrespect to individuals that identify as such.

Was watching like a jail program on YouTube and a dude was talking about transgenders in jail.

Said when one comes through you would think like JLo or Beyonce was up for grabs how dudes fight over them.

Anyway he also said about gays men and transgenders in jail and getting into a fight with them.

If you win you don't really get any props but if you lose oh it's over as you'll be seen as losing to a sissy (his words in the video) so it's best to just leave them alone unless you desire them.

They're pampered and guarded by their jail boyfriends fiercely dude was saying. As it's not viewed as being gay in jail or something to that affect I think as long as you're the dominant one something I forgot.

Long story short... mind your business and keep your hands to yourself.
“6 months till out.” You’re not gay if you stop 6 months before you’re out. Thats crazy mental gymnastics. Especially the way dudes be out here talking about pause.

“6 months till out.” You’re not gay if you stop 6 months before you’re out. Thats crazy mental gymnastics. Especially the way dudes be out here talking about pause.

Even funnier the only lady in the thread is a gymnast and aint about that life, lol.

Back
Top Bottom