Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

chairstunt.gif

Last edited:
It serves this clueless loser right for not knowing the market for this crap.

More crap with popular rappers wearing bootleg shoes during the 2000s. The total disrespect and boldness of this fool to wear fake Jordans to a Jordan Brand event! This disgrace that Ja Rule committed in the 2000s is basically an ominous precursor to his involvement in that bogus Fyre Festival in 2017.

Man i was on pickyourshoes daily looking at stuff. Thats wild, I completely forgot about it.

I remember UptempoAir, CitySole and Pick your shoes.

Shoetrends >

I remember working at a sporting goods store in 2005. This teenager and his parents came in looking at the Jordans. They looked at me and said, "We can get any color of Jordan for $50 on the internet". I just kind of nodded and was like alrighty.

In the early 2000s most ‘sneaker spots/throwback jersey spot would have a paper with most Jordan retros that had came out within a few years or so in very outlandish color ways and themes that they could order, dudes ate it up smh….memories

1683252537098.jpeg

Peak mid 2000s fakes lol

This is all awesome with y'all reminiscing and sharing crap about bootleg shoes in the 2000s! Y'all really name checked those sites.

Although I knew websites that sold shoes existed in the 2000s, I'm fortunate I never had to make time to look at them because I was lucky to know a lot of peeps who worked at Foot Locker, Champs and Footaction during that decade who helped me out with discounts and enabled me to game the system with making exchanges. That came in handy because I was cool with many peeps who were in management.

I also opted not to peep those sites because it was always beneath me to even contemplate wearing bootlegs.

A majority of those sites were notorious for selling obvious fakes, but I want to assume some of them sold legitimate shoes. Can any of y'all verify if some of those now defunct sites were legitimate?

That was hilarious with that family really thinking they could get Jordans for $50 online. I bet they were stupid enough to believe those variant colors were specials or exclusives from a specific website. That just shows they're dumb failures for not knowing the concepts of "you get what you pay for" or "it's too good to be true".

It's always those mom and pop spots that would slang bootleg crap out of the store.

I vaguely recall seeing SpongeBob SquarePants designs on bootleg Jordans, but I never realized it was that extreme with them bootlegging Dub Zeros. I always assumed they would only bootleg classic models.

It's nice to see variant color bootleg Jordans no longer exist. But that doesn't mean fake shoes will go away because bootlegging is as old as prostitution. Aren't fake shoes basically just replicas of popular shoes nowadays?

Back
Top Bottom