Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Uhhhh….is that a shark on the top left at the start of the video??
That is the water wading off the ship. The only reason why Im saying this is because Im seeing articles popping up saying this.

Reactions: HIM
ycgji3ekdf3b1.jpg

263 grams of sugar. :lol:

263 grams of sugar. :lol:

What’s wild to me is that there’s guys that fit all that and it’s still easier for women. One of my best friends is literally that:

6 ft tall
500k a year
etc etc from her list
even considered traditionally good looking

And still has trouble getting women lol. Not saying he can’t get women but the results he gets is like what a girl that’s a 6 could get day to day if they both put equivalent effort out there.

I think women just like to say that stuff but in reality most of them end up juz going for whatever is within their sphere of environment vs being that objective about it or juz go for the aggressive good looking jerk sort of guy that doesn’t have any of the rest of that.

What’s wild to me is that there’s guys that fit all that and it’s still easier for women. One of my best friends is literally that:

6 ft tall
500k a year
etc etc from her list
even considered traditionally good looking

And still has trouble getting women lol. Not saying he can’t get women but the results he gets is like what a girl that’s a 6 could get day to day if they both put equivalent effort out there.

I think women just like to say that stuff but in reality most of them end up juz going for whatever is within their sphere of environment vs being that objective about it or juz go for the aggressive good looking jerk sort of guy that doesn’t have any of the rest of that.
Most of those women above are younger and likely don’t have real jobs/parents pay for their life style. So they don’t know how much people actually make

And let’s be real, the random bartender in New York is who they end up smashing on the regular.

They say those big *** numbers because they think after a certain amount, they don’t have to manage money anymore. When in actuality, the more you make, the more you need to manage it. I’ve seen that working at banks. Girls make good money, don’t check their accounts and find out someone has been taking $100 a month for years.

Back
Top Bottom