Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

This looks like a deluxe version of elementary school lunches
This is what they fed you in school

sick.gif

Nah you crazy id eat school lunch or starve before I even thought about touching that. School atleast had that bomb *** turkey,mashed potatoes, and gravy meal, french bread pizzas, and fruit cups! How you gone boil a chicken leg then try to throw some pepper and lawrys on it :x and dont get me started on them canned goods

Nothing on that plate even looks cooked..

That plate is getting slapped if it ever came my way..

http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2014/01/p4XDRITyJmIO_mobile.mp4?ri=512000&rs=850

8) The swings

:lol: Fam took off screaming

The responses :rofl:

"he got that I'm getting close to the bathroom walk"

I'm sorry but this is why I check WSHH, plus they vine clips.

When you hit puberty you get bold. When you get bold, you walk around with no shirt. When you walk around with no shirt, you pick fights with gay ******. And when you pick fights with gay ******, you get put to sleep standing up. Don't get put to sleep by a gay ***** while standing up.

Last edited:
I think that nostalgia is kicking in for some of ya'll with the school lunches. That **** was so poor everywhere :lol: Find a way to look at those elementary school menus today (not the extra foods, but the full on regular lunches), it's atrocious.

What pissed me off the most was how the school lunch menu's tried to make the food sound soo good.

Shame on ole girl tryna give people salmonella.

http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2014/01/p4XDRITyJmIO_mobile.mp4?ri=512000&rs=850

8) The swings

:lol: Fam took off screaming

The responses :rofl:

"he got that I'm getting close to the bathroom walk"

I'm sorry but this is why I check WSHH, plus they vine clips.

When you hit puberty you get bold. When you get bold, you walk around with no shirt. When you walk around with no shirt, you pick fights with gay ******. And when you pick fights with gay ******, you get put to sleep standing up. Don't get put to sleep by a gay ***** while standing up.

:wow: has dude doin the Nae Nae

Also f what yall talking I used to love school lunch. Prob because I was an only child and my mom was always at work so school lunch usually was the only "hot" meal id get during the week cause my mom only cooked on her days off.

Top 4 GOAT school lunches:

Back
Top Bottom