Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bro you ain't lying.. everytime I seen it on the schedule for Friday

Idk about you guys but by like 5th grade it definitely got old. From 1998-2003 i never ate that pizza. I tried it again in 11th grade and had a revelation. I was hooked on it up until i graduated.

What yall know about the Breakfast version of that pizza with the sausage instead of pepperoni and the gravy instead of sauce???

Champ pizza> french bread>>>>>the rectangular bs

Cant lie i enjoyed it till middle school tho

Last edited:
http://www.complex.com/rides/2014/01/lamborghini-gallardo-disguised-as-mustang

:smh: :smh: :smh:

eek.gif
has dude doin the Nae Nae

Also f what yall talking I used to love school lunch. Prob because I was an only child and my mom was always at work so school lunch usually was the only "hot" meal id get during the week cause my mom only cooked on her days off.

Top 4 GOAT school lunches:
Damn I used to love these joints. None of them look appetizing now though but you best believe I still scarf a lunchable here and there. 
pimp.gif

http://hw-mobile.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2014/01/p4XDRITyJmIO_mobile.mp4?ri=512000&rs=850

glasses.gif
The swings

laugh.gif
Fam took off screaming

The responses
roll.gif

"he got that I'm getting close to the bathroom walk"

I'm sorry but this is why I check WSHH, plus they vine clips.

When you hit puberty you get bold. When you get bold, you walk around with no shirt. When you walk around with no shirt, you pick fights with gay ******. And when you pick fights with gay ******, you get put to sleep standing up. Don't get put to sleep by a gay ***** while standing up.
eek.gif
has dude doin the Nae Nae

Also f what yall talking I used to love school lunch. Prob because I was an only child and my mom was always at work so school lunch usually was the only "hot" meal id get during the week cause my mom only cooked on her days off.

Top 4 GOAT school lunches:
disgusting fam, i literally puked the first time i tried that top one in 1st grade, i remember that so vividly, new school, new friends, all my friends was like "get this" so i got it, spit it all back up

ever since then, i only messed with pizza and fries (and now that i think about it, idk how i wasnt one of the fat kids, +1000000 for superior genetics) n we got our pizza from little caesars, when they were actually good

Back
Top Bottom