Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

So my mom works for the state of Texas. They didn’t get Juneteenth off, they got yesterday off because today is “Sanctity of Life Day”. The day Roe Vs Wade was overturned. Thats so petty and spiteful. We REALLY need to send the whole government home.

I live in Austin, so a slightly more progressive part of Texas (California Trumpers have definitely arrived here). My job chooses a selection of federal holidays each year then balances it out with a few personal days to allow for holidays that don’t make the cut. This year they gave us Juneteenth as a holiday for the first time. Glad I am part of an organization that isn’t trash.

To highlight the Texas shenanigans, the state made MLK Jr. Day a duel holiday with “Confederate Heroes Day” to appease the racists. Again, fortunately my job only recognizes MLK Jr. Day, not the racist nonsense. So much of this state is trash.

I’d never thought about it before but I found a place recently that sold baseball umpire gear - stuff you would expect like oversized shirts/blazers and also a range of hats with different length of brim - the really short ones (obviously for use with face protection) are an interesting look.

IMG_5938.jpeg

Taking the brim off completely is stupid though.

Saw that earlier, they need to be freed

From the story I read Brown (the one throwing the punch and get shot) threw punches which prompted the son of Hood to shoot him in the back, Brown ran out where the son went after and shot him again (all while mom is telling him shoot shoot) and hit him again. Mom also tried to take the gun and shoot Brown’s gf after Brown went down (who was watching and laughing the whole time prior to him getting shot).

Might be missing some things but thats basically it. If it were just the one shot then self defense, but the fact he chased and shot him again outside, theres the murder charge.

From the story I read Brown (the one throwing the punch and get shot) threw punches which prompted the son of Hood to shoot him in the back, Brown ran out where the son went after and shot him again (all while mom is telling him shoot shoot) and hit him again. Mom also tried to take the gun and shoot Brown’s gf after Brown went down (who was watching and laughing the whole time prior to him getting shot).

Might be missing some things but thats basically it. If it were just the one shot then self defense, but the fact he chased and shot him again outside, theres the murder charge.
Didn’t know all that. The one shot should’ve been enough. The mom is wrong for escalating it further. The child should be freed still, I feel.

**** all that ... dude punched the mom a few times while everyone laughed.

This fog of war / heat of the moment is real .... aint no one thinking about that ****. If dude didn't put hands on moms this would of have never happened. So thats that. ..

But yeah, chasing him down and trying to murk the witness is what did them in.

Last edited:

Looks like a loud mouth women got her son sent to prison and a dude killed. Dude was posturing and **** saying “imma knock you out” and she was acting like he wasn’t gonna do it. Yeah dude is a POs but she escalated that. It’s like the girlfriend popping off wild and getting her boyfriend packed out.

Looks like a loud mouth women got her son sent to prison and a dude killed. Dude was posturing and **** saying “imma knock you out” and she was acting like he wasn’t gonna do it. Yeah dude is a POs but she escalated that. It’s like the girlfriend popping off wild and getting her boyfriend packed out.
FOH.

What escaladed was dude putting hands ....

**** are you talking about?

Just cause someone is getting loud justify someone threatening and hitting said person?

Sounding very dumb ..... not to mention you're justifying a young male hitting a old *** woman. Smh!

FOH.

What escaladed was dude putting hands ....

**** are you talking about?

Just cause someone is getting loud justify someone threatening and hitting said person?

Sounding very dumb ..... not to mention you're justifying a young male hitting a old *** woman. Smh!

Bruh…I’m not justifying him. He’s a POs. At lot of people are. This is my point. You gotta move smarter out here when dealing with people who don’t play by the rules. Stop white knighting. Nobody said any of that shot was right I’m saying it could’ve been avoided by a smarter person. OBVIOUSLY dude was wrong.

Bruh…I’m not justifying him. He’s a POs. At lot of people are. This is my point. You gotta move smarter out here when dealing with people who don’t play by the rules. Stop white knighting. Nobody said any of that shot was right I’m saying it could’ve been avoided by a smarter person. OBVIOUSLY dude was wrong.
You're putting the blame on her ... saying she escalated the situation because she didn't listen to the dude saying he was going to knock her *** out.

Or did I read you wrong?

Cause I swear you wrote that she escalated the situation.

**** all that ... dude punched the mom a few times while everyone laughed.

This fog of war / heat of the moment is real .... aint no one thinking about that ****. If dude didn't put hands on moms this would of have never happened. So thats that. ..

But yeah, chasing him down and trying to murk the witness is what did them in.

From a legal standpoint once the threat is over with (him running away) then anything after is excessive, or in this case murder.
Aint got no problem with him defending his mom (first shot). Thats a grown *** man throwing a haymaker.

Back
Top Bottom