Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

0ecj1k4swc8b1.jpg

But but but ... that aweful mom, that legally owned a gun and showed her son how to safely use it is bad .... she escalate the situation! She did such a bad job raising her son that when she tried to take the gun from him to shoot the witness the son prevented her from doing so.

Welp!

Another criminal and murderer are free.

But but but ... that aweful mom, that legally owned a gun and showed her son how to safely use it is bad .... she escalate the situation! She did such a bad job raising her son that when she tried to take the gun from him to shoot the witness the son prevented her from doing so.

Welp!

Another criminal and murderer are free.
As a gun enthusiast, you're ok with shooting people you don't like in the back?

Seems like real gun nuts would be against that :lol:

As a gun enthusiast, you're ok with shooting people you don't like in the back?

Seems like real gun nuts would be against that :lol:
I'm against violence.

However, in this case the aggressor got what he deserved.

I can understand why there are no charges. When I say heat of the moment I meant it. If a person willingly goes out with the intentions to shoot, that's murderer. You have to prove that he went with those intentions, if not, then you have to prove that he was conscious and understood the threat was over ... for all we know he was driving by fear and was not in the right state of mind to understand that guy was fleeing. For all we know dude could of have thought he was running outside and was coming back to finish what was started.

You omitting everything and just pin pointing to shooting is the back is plain ignorance on your part.

To be honest, crime is running rampit and thats because the law and people want to punish the innocent rather than the guilty.

I'm against violence.

However, in this case the aggressor got what he deserved.

I can understand why there are no charges. When I say heat of the moment I meant it. If a person willingly goes out with the intentions to shoot, that's murderer. You have to prove that he went with those intentions, if not, then you have to prove that he was conscious and understood the threat was over ... for all we know he was driving by fear and was not in the right state of mind to understand that guy was fleeing. For all we know dude could of have thought he was running outside and was coming back to finish what was started.

You omitting everything and just pin pointing to shooting is the back is plain ignorance on your part.

To be honest, crime is running rampit and thats because the law and people want to punish the innocent rather than the guilty.
You're against violence, but you're ok with kids shooting people who (according to reports) were retreating. Ok, buddy. :lol:

I'm assuming this isn't over for the mom and her son. So I wouldn't take a victory lap just yet.

people want to punish the innocent rather than the guilty.
You sounding like a George Zimmerman supporter low key :smh:

They showed a couple more clips and a couple more angles the more I feel for the kid. He walks in with the gun tucked at first just watch what's going on. He pulls the gun out in the clip i assume when he seen his mom get hit, he starts fumbling with it nervous finally gets control of it and let's one off. At this point obviously moms not being the voice of reason shes yelling at him to keep shooting. Despite all the craziness the young 14 year old seemed to be the most composed out of everyone his own mom is now trying to fight him for the gun but hes smart enough to not let her get it. Wild wild wild situation man.

Back
Top Bottom