Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Coach Sydney Carter doesn’t belong in this thread. Especially when Kim Mulkey out here.
IMG_0317.jpeg

IMG_0316.jpeg

"Mothertoad" is actually "Machod" which means "MF'er" in Hindi I'm so dead :lol: :rofl: :lol:
Still can’t believe they allow whole businesses to be scammers on India. Hope they get hit hard.
Word, I've watched documentaries on it & they have entire buildings in some of their cities dedicated to scamming people 24/7. Like that is legit their job, they wake up & get ready commute to work then they clock in sit at their desk & work to scam innocent people :smh: for hours & hours everyday & earn a paycheck...how sad. I love seeing when people waste their time by just repeating one thing over & over again, lol.

"Mothertoad" is actually "Machod" which means "MF'er" in Hindi I'm so dead :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Word, I've watched documentaries on it & they have entire buildings in some of their cities dedicated to scamming people 24/7. Like that is legit their job, they wake up & get ready commute to work then they clock in sit at their desk & work to scam innocent people :smh: for hours & hours everyday & earn a paycheck...how sad. I love seeing when people waste their time by just repeating one thing over & over again, lol.
ahh i see you're a man of culture as well. I've seen a few docs including this one hacker that fully destroyed the buildings entire systems. I hope they all rot

this guy provides constant lulz

Back
Top Bottom