Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Nah bruh. Me and my son suppose to go Kayaking this Sunday in Manhattan. Neither of us can swim. I’m gonna have to rethink this now. Can’t go out like that. My death will be with BBQ Ribs, Strippers and Drugs. No particular order.
when i was 17 i went kayaking with survival camp at the black lake in the netherlands, it was a horrible and terrifying experience, halfway through our journey it suddenly starting to storm and the water at the lake starting to get wild as **** and we could barely move forward with our kayak and eventually it became so bad that that our kayak flipped over and me and the guy that was with me had no swimming vest on, i do know how to swim but it was still a very dangerous situation since it was storming, luckily we managed to get back in the kayak and after a while the group leaders found us with their kayak and they wrapped a rope on our kayak and towed us to small island nearby so that we could wait till the storm was over, and that was the first time and last time in life my that i went kayaking

when i was 17 i went kayaking with survival camp at the black lake in the netherlands, it was a horrible and terrifying experience, halfway through our journey it suddenly starting to storm and the water at the lake starting to get wild as **** and we could barely move forward with our kayak and eventually it became so bad that that our kayak flipped over and me and the guy that was with me had no swimming vest on, i do know how to swim but it was still a very dangerous situation since it was storming, luckily we managed to get back in the kayak and after a while the group leaders found us with their kayak and they wrapped a rope on our kayak and towed us to small island nearby so that we could wait till the storm was over, and that was the first time and last time in life my that i went kayaking
This ain’t making it better b, canceled! Real talk.

If I can’t stand in the water, I’m not getting in it

I should probably learn how to swim but it’s not a top priority

Kayaking was tough to maintain balance by myself. Can't imagine trying to do it with two people.

I’m done with the water. That’s confirmed.
All my life I wanted to sail, but could never afford the lifestyle. Finally went out with an old Navy guy I knew from work when he moved his boat out of winter storage. It was amazing. Magic. Basically flight, when it was going right. I got a membership and lessons at the local city center, ready for my new life.

I spent a whole day on the water with two other old non-sailors, being shouted at by a hungover 25-year-old from a boat just far enough that any instruction was lost to the wind. We dumped into the bay a dozen times, and I was the only one strong/coordinated enough to right the boat.

I left happy to close the door on that version of myself. I’m good on sailing in this lifetime— maybe when I’m reincarnated.

Please wear a life vest for any water activity.
No need for a preventable death.
Gave my friend a mouth full cause she wore a life vest and her daughter didn't cause her daughter is a strong swimmer. Well if she goes in and is suddenly struggling, who is gonna save her? Not the mom cause the mom has poor swimming skills. Also, strong swimming skills ain't doing anything when you're too far out.

2deqkyxwyzbb1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom