Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

n0wt2w98sacb1.jpg

when i was 17 i went kayaking with survival camp at the black lake in the netherlands, it was a horrible and terrifying experience, halfway through our journey it suddenly starting to storm and the water at the lake starting to get wild as **** and we could barely move forward with our kayak and eventually it became so bad that that our kayak flipped over and me and the guy that was with me had no swimming vest on, i do know how to swim but it was still a very dangerous situation since it was storming, luckily we managed to get back in the kayak and after a while the group leaders found us with their kayak and they wrapped a rope on our kayak and towed us to small island nearby so that we could wait till the storm was over, and that was the first time and last time in life my that i went kayaking
Kayaking is sick been a few times. That sucks it stormed but allowing you guys to go with any vest on is wild

that ghetto hoodrat should've kept her skinny legs closed then she wouldnt got pregnant
women like her are clearly not suitable to be a mother, preferring going to the club drinking and twerking while you have a child that you need to take care off :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom