Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Reporter is dumb as ****. If you don’t know what stadiums teams play in, sit down

fku.gif

🤣🤣🤣

this was a subject in a few group chats...1) i think homie's 'aesthetic' such as it is an aesthetic is 45 year old dad...if man had a proper trim, & different style i don't know if he'd look nearly as 'withered'

2) as far as women go there is a flattening of looks made possible with all the 'technique/technology' such that a large swath of women across age demographics are all able to achieve the same aesthetic in which young women look older & older women look younger

🤣🤣🤣

this was a subject in a few group chats...1) i think homie's 'aesthetic' such as it is an aesthetic is 45 year old dad...if man had a proper trim, & different style i don't know if he'd look nearly as 'withered'

2) as far as women go there is a flattening of looks made possible with all the 'technique/technology' such that a large swath of women across age demographics are all able to achieve the same aesthetic in which young women look older & older women look younger
Well Gen Z was/is obessed with Kanye fashion, which made the Dad shoe and aesthetic popular because he is that 45+ Dad.

Even with him being somewhat out the limelight, his influence is still lasting.

Could be Z has too much weight on their shoulders because they know too much. I feel like Millennials have had the most balanced life path. We had legit childhoods and turned adult right at the beginning of the digital information age. Thus we're aging the best.

Back
Top Bottom