Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

7q65bdyo6fdc1.webp

:rofl: :rofl:

They know too much lmaooo. Good one :lol:
They have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more access to wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more information than we did growing up. There wasn't anyone trying to tell us about global warming, toxic behavior, identity politics, culture wars, hustle culture, weirdos, stalkers and pedos online. Yes, they now more than we did growing up.

They have wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more access to wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more information than we did growing up. There wasn't anyone trying to tell us about global warming, toxic behavior, identity politics, culture wars, hustle culture, weirdos, stalkers and pedos online. Yes, they now more than we did growing up.

Isn’t it funny how they have way more access but know about half as much as we did/do?

If they knew better they’d do better. They use the internet for probably 3-5 things.

Anecdotal, but the last time I was around a hundreds of ppl I knew were millennials was homecoming 2022 and they looked washed to all hell. Brunch weight beating our ***.

*That dude Jordan does look older than me tho. He’s got middle-aged suburban Black dad facial hair. I don’t know how to explain that, but you know what I meant

Funny thing is some of gen Z style is that washed dad aesthetic, it's just not aging well with them.

I hope whatever they call the gen following gen z says enough and disconnects from the internet, don't fall for the same mistakes all the previous ones are. It's shaping up to be the current version of something like cigarettes as far as unknown hidden dangers.

ehhh, there's definitely more easy access to information & i'd maybe agree that by that very fact that more awareness/stuff could be on their minds but really i think much of their stress (which definitely can age folk prematurely) comes from internet/social media & higher expectations generally which could be related to the amount of info available...

that said i don't know if it is really the case that because they have more access to all this information, they actual take advantage of this access/availability or if it does indeed weigh that heavily on them...

i don't see the gen z as being older/washed/weary looking en masse tho rather i suspect that people are using some particular examples as being indicative of the group

i don't see the gen z as being older/washed/weary looking en masse tho rather i suspect that people are using some particular examples as being indicative of the group
it's not just style. It's cringe watching a 13 yr old tryna be all stoic and **** lol

Back
Top Bottom