Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

upt3sjztnfsc1.webp

Can't be this delusional.

🤣🤣🤣 😮‍💨 that freeway reference got me dying 😂😂😂

she is sikh, they have religious restrictions on cutting & shaving their hair i believe…not sure how strictly that is observed her condition is an unfortunate circumstance inside that culture

🤣🤣🤣 😮‍💨 that freeway reference got me dying 😂😂😂

she is sikh, they have religious restrictions on cutting & shaving their hair i believe…not sure how strictly that is observed her condition is an unfortunate circumstance inside that culture
Yea It doesn't matter what she practices.

There is no way she honestly doesn't understand why more straight dudes don't want any parts of her.

What a lame *** 🥷🏾
I miss the time when dweebs' opinions wasn't plastered all over the (mainstream) internet.

bruh definitely wildin’ with the exaggerated analogy/comparison but the point he is making is that he is prepared to be disappointed which isn’t an unusual sentiment for anyone who is a fan of something that has/is being adapted/changed

Yea It doesn't matter what she practices.

There is no way she honestly doesn't understand why more straight dudes don't want any parts of her.

fasho, in the clip she acknowledges that fact; her expressing dissatisfaction w/her reality is not necessarily delusion

Back
Top Bottom