Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

IMG_1681.jpeg

It’s me I’m ninjas

Rouge pig also me chuckle a little.

Not like it needed anything else - the jokes are too obvious.

I get it. No one likes a spoiled rich brat and if they know they got millies waiting for them, there would be no incentive in even trying to be successful in life.

I get it. No one likes a spoiled rich brat and if they know they got millies waiting for them, there would be no incentive in even trying to be successful in life.

I get some of it - Bill Gates has said that he’s not leaving his billions to his kids - but there are ways to do it responsibly like trusts for certain things or moderate property. I’m sure they want their kids to be happy, not destitute, so there’s a happy medium.

My knowledge is all theoretical though - no millions coming my way.

Yea but you will be dead either way. So what they do with what you leave them doesn't affect you at all.

I don't agree with not leaving it to your family.

Stupid point to try and make.

i think it’s less about the spoiled ting, and more about paying it forward to humanity/society…the thinking is likely along the lines of the bulk of it going to something that benefits more than his direct descendants is a better usage, i’m sure the assets & monies that allow them to ‘live comfortably’ would be considered substantial for most folk

Last edited:
I wonder how the world would be different if people had to give up their wealth at death. I wonder if they’d give to their children sooner.

Yea but you will be dead either way. So what they do with what you leave them doesn't affect you at all.

I don't agree with not leaving it to your family.

Stupid point to try and make.
I use to have the opposite opinion but as i got older I feel the same way. Imma be dead anyway so it doesnt matter where the money goes. I would rather my family have it.

Back
Top Bottom