Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Lmao, 💯. Ish is ridiculous out here. Young elementary school age children all the way up to frown adults say the word like it's nothing.

I used to work at the CVS on Franny Lew next to Gigi's pizza until 2008 & it was pretty bad then, I can just imagine what it's like now 😅.
Old dawg who used to live in Corona, then moved to Brownsville, then involuntarily relocated to Texas (think Port Authority and Spofford 🤣🤣)

I thank that mf Radames from Juice who helped spread that word like the plague lol. Also, I always wondered why nobody in DITC pulled Fat Joe aside……….Word is global now with 1,000 different uses and a 1,000 different meanings. In Texas it’s just more flagrant cuz you got young Mexican cats with the Ike Turner cut talkin like we really fam.

She was in a room with putting doing some forced sexual gyrations she learned from.watching TV. It was more comedy than anything man. I
She said she was missing her bf and the videos were for him.....which, honestly, thats what it looks like. Its not a full on OF production. Now, how they got on the internets, that remains to be seen.

I wanna say that's embarrassing, but she's probably getting paid 8 figures to do this tour :lol:

IMG_6466.jpeg

On Friday, May 31, Live Nation announced that the singer's This Is Me... Live is canceled because she is "taking time off to be with her children, family and close friends."

Back
Top Bottom