Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

So you didnt go outside to play after school?
I did but Most children don't/ didn't. And even if MOST did, that doesn't mean they aren't tired FROM school.

Hell, even with work. You can be dead tired while at work and get a 2nd wind to do something that you end up wanting to do. Just because I do something after work doesn't mean work didn't drain my energy.

So yes, being at school all day tires children out. It doesn't paralyze them but it definitely drains them.

Well Florida does produce a lot of athletes. Maybe that has something to do with it because we played..hard. Also, I know as a kid I said I was tired but looking back as an adult, I wasn't "tired", I just didn't feel like doing whatever was asked of me. If someone said lets go to the mall, I would've suddenly had all the energy in the world.

Well Florida does produce a lot of athletes. Maybe that has something to do with it because we played..hard. Also, I know as a kid I said I was tired but looking back as an adult, I wasn't "tired", I just didn't feel like doing whatever was asked of me. If someone said lets go to the mall, I would've suddenly had all the energy in the world.

Yep. You always have time/money/energy to do what you WANT to do.

bgbsl7i5bt7d1.webp

Back
Top Bottom